Five Ways to Live Missionally
A missions trip seems out of reach for many of us. But here are six ways to be missionally minded–anywhere and all the time.
1. Look at people with eternity in mind. We need to see them as God does and care for them like it counts.
2. Show some hospitality. Believers should be the people that everyone else wants to be around. Remember, you’re the ambassador for Christ, so get into the lives of people living outside the kingdom.
3. Watch for a chance to serve. People give away all of their energy on family, work, and menial chores. Look for ways that you can care for your neighbors — even if it is just cooking a simple dinner for them.
4. Visit someone new. Look around and find someone who needs a friend. Maybe it’s visiting in a nursing home, or visiting with an elderly person who can’t get out, or rocking babies in the NICU (or nursery). Make your days count with people who feel they don’t.
5. Love like Jesus. He lived a robust life of caring for the lost. He did it by meeting their needs and telling them the truth. From “LifeWay”, Biblical Solutions for Life